Gold Coast Business Card Design and Printing
Business cards are the cheapest 'bang-for-buck' marketing item small businesses can use. They are also the last impression that youF leave with people and you want your cards to leave a lasting impression. Each card can lead to a sale and it doesn’t cost anything to network, stick your card on notice boards and under windscreens in your local area.
Your business card needs to actually work for you - it's not just something to be excited about and look pretty. Business Cards are a must have form of passing on your important contact details to clients and potenial customers. Always hand out two business cards at a time; one for that person and one for them to use to refer you to their friend or colleague.
$150 = 1000 Premium Business Cards, matt celloglazed + full colour both sides, delivered (plus gst and artwork)
Basic principles for effective business cards:
- Never hand out one, always hand out two at a time. Ask them to hand one onto a friend when they ask who did it for them.
- Get one thousand cards at a time. The difference in price from 250 to 1000 is usually $40.
- Treat business cards like you won’t be there to introduce yourself. You might not have a chance to explain everything you do because you don’t want to hock yourself on first introductions. Make sure you have the details you need to convey everything important on your card.
- Include all the things you want to be known for. The person you hand the card onto may not know they needed services you offer until they realise you can look after them.
- Make sure the look and feel of your card will resonate with your customers, giving them an impression of what they should expect to pay for your service and the quality of your service. Don’t be afraid of putting out cheap stuff or expensive stuff as long as it matches with your price, service quality and customers’ needs. Take the mower card below for example, this was created to give an impression that the services were no frills and the prices affordable. We didn’t want it to look swanky as that would send an impression that the service was expensive. This client received a very high call-through rate using this business card. It was a great success!
- List your services and/or products so people can work out what you do, especially if your name doesn’t explain what you do!
- Make an offer, but make it hard-hitting. A free gift or 2 for 1 is a strong offer. 20% off is a weak offer. Just asking them to call you is NOT a call to action! Remember your customers will only hold onto your card if it’s worthwhile to them.
- Keep your logo clean and simple.
- Don't use Vista print templates! Now even though I've mentioned you should give the appropriate impression with your cards, I don't mean get the cheapest you can buy! When you use a product like Vista Print business cards they feel thin and limp, like Crazy Clarks business cards. There is also the problem that someone else is walking around with the same design as you. Worst case scenario, that someone has much lower standards that you and is leaving a trail of unhappy customers. What do you think happens when they see your card? They think you are the same business or affiliated and you get tarred with the same brush! A good quality business card says that you will provide good quality services and that you are invested in your business.
- Remember... a phone number alone will NOT sell your services!
Other ideas for using business cards:
+ Drop them off in letterboxes with a Post It note and a quote or short message when you are working in an area.
+ Better still get a couple of people out canvassing the neighbourhood while you are working in it to drum up business you can do while you are there. Kiwi Treeloppers have a group of young people that do this and last week they drummed up 6 extra clients!!!
+ Utilise your time. Utilise your card.
4x4 Centre - Business Card Design Tweed Coast
1800 4 Teeth - Business Card Design Zillmere
Pampered Pets - Business Card Design Beaudesert
Lorraine Abernethy - Business Card Design Coolangatta
Affordable Tiles Burleigh - Business Card Design Varsity Lakes
AGT Landscape Solutions - Business Card Design Gold Coast
Alshelf - Business Card Design Gold Coast
Anni Diamond - Business Card Design Gold Coast
All Seasons - Business Card Design Carrara
A Tilers Touch - Business Card Design Gold Coast
Aussie Airport Parking - Business Card Design Coolangatta
AVA Homes - Business Card Design Varsity Lakes
BPA Free Baby Bottles Online - Business Card Design Kingscliff
The Benchmark - Business Card Design Tweed Heads South
Baskets 4 You - Business Card Design Gold Coast
Leita Berry Beauty - Business Card Design Gold Coast
Blend Hair Extensions - Business Card Design Gold Coast
Boutique Honeys - Business Card Design Gold Coast
888 Electrical - Business Card Printing Gold Coast
A1 Air Solutions - Business Card Printing Tweed Heads West
ABA Finance - Business Card Printing Sanctuary Cove
AEG - Business Card Printing Gold Coast
AGE Electrical - Business Card Printing Gold Coast
A. J. Hickey Contractors - Business Card Printing Emerald
Allure Realty - Business Card Printing Nerang
Ascent Property - Business Card Printing Varsity Lakes
Astute Accounting - Business Card Printing Tweed Coast
Altas Medical - Business Card Printing Helensvale
Austra Sydney Trading Business Card Printing Sydney
Axetion Tree Services - Business Card Printing Melbourne
Basix Services - Business Card Printing Gold Coast
The Benchmark - Business Card Printing Tweed Heads
Bento - Business Card Printing Gold Coast
Black Property Group - Business Card Printing Main Beach
Border Joinery - Business Card Printing Tweed Heads South
A1 Skips - Business Card Printing Kingscliff